Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Devourer...



Oh of what hells I hath seen in the moments of my dreams, that take upon them the sigil of our heavenly father, of what things I have seen in the wretched moments, where reality wavers likened to the ocean and nothing is as it seems, oh what terrors I have glimpsed, upon the sky without the glory of the sun, what terrors I have witnessed and horrors overrun.

Six times six years have I spent in the meditations of which the order of the white rose is best known, but for each year have I seen another vision of the future yet untold, and every time I watch the candle burn itself low I am witness to things I pray to the gods "do not let me behold!"

I have witnessed the far planes of reality beyond the ken of allmighty God, and I have seen the things that walk the lands of long forgotten Nod, for there lay the great maw of the devourer his body stained with blood of saints, in time that have not come but for truth I know for which I have saw'd!

Oh what blasphemies must I dream that the angels bare to me the horrors of a hundred thousand madmen, what crimes must I have commit'd under the thought I had been working the hand of the Lord!  Oh woe upon woe are heaped upon me in the terrible shallow depths of my mind, that I would serve the pennance for all the sins Babylon herself hath whore'd!

Woe, woe, woe again I say, for what I see beyond the vale and scream aloud in the sacred silence of my meditations, for I see the face of ba'al Himself come to steal my soul and not even the saints could save me with all of their benedictions!

Woe.  Do not come this path I have taken, for hubris did I spend in meditation upon things unholy, for I dared ask to be shown the truth, and it has taken the whole of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment