Thursday, September 1, 2011


"Miss 'Deusa."

A soft coating of mist fogged up my glasses as I entered into the private sanctum of my mistress, and I wiped it off, only for it to fog up again. A soft diffused light played through the steam and gave hints of shadow at the edge of the marbled pool, the steam coming from beneath glass, glass that reflected up into the ceiling, a fog showing long legs, crossed, and toes splaying comfortably.

"What is it, Agueno?" She asked, the skin a soft ophidian green, with scales running up the front of her shin, and down her long toes, to end in small, smart claws. I approached, eyes to the side, around the side of the comfortably heated pool, and knelt, offering the red wine.

Her smile was genuine, her teeth sharp, and the many snakes that slithered about her head hissing appreciatively. She took a long sip, and sighed.

"Guests await in your foyer, Mistress, they seem intent on talking to you, even at this hour." I said, while lifting up one of the drying towels and softly patted across the snakes, which made them writhe pleasently. They had always been kind to me, and flicked their tongues out in thanks.

"Hmm. Alright, I've warmed myself enough in the pool." She rose up through the water and stood, the small nub of her tail laying across the cleft of her rather tight buttocks, and she let me wrap her in the towels. She dried at herself with them, as I lifted up her wrap she wore within her manor, and waited for her to step into it, to affix.

"Veil today? Or the glasses?" I asked, her curvaceous figure shifting once to get the last trickle of water from her. I held both, one folded atop the other.

"Glasses. I'm still trying to adjust to modern practices. Do you have some for the snakes?"

"On order." I said, apologetically. "They will be ready soon enough."

"Excellent. Get the wine for them. I may have new statues."

"Of course, Miss 'Deusa."

"Gentlemen." Her claw tips rapped upon the hard stone of her staircase, Mistress 'Deusa moving with an effortless grace as I stepped beside, a glass of wine held for her, and my cane in the other. A brass snake, almost a requirement for employment at this place. I moved a few paces behind, observing the four ruffians who had seen to disturb at such a late hour.

Halfling, Human, Elf, and Dwarf. I wanted to sigh, at how typical such a grouping would be in these days. They had refused the wine, too, no class these days.

"What was it you wished to discuss?" She said, a hand lifted to rest against the edge of her black shades, and her other hand resting against her side, under her breasts, which lifted quite comfortably against the material. She did have pride in her body, and for good reason - she was beautiful beyond compare, and the serpentine features only added to it.

"Yeah, we been hearin' about some people getting turned t' stone." The big barbarian of a man said, his leather jacket hanging open, showing the handle of a switchblade.

"Yes, said attacks were found near the sewers." I shifted uncomfortably, and shifted my weight back, the cane pressed down and my grip tightening on the brass head of the snake. "A tragedy."

"Quite." Deusa replied, her snakes tensing up a hair. They did not like the situation. "But as the tragedy, I must ask why you felt it should bring you to my place of residence."

"Simple. Medusas turn things to stone. You are a medusa. Pretty simple math." The elf said next, while reaching into his back pocket. I twitched, my hand subtly twisting the head and disconnecting it from the main body.

"Yet fails on further examination. The days of the attack, I was in Rome." She smoothed her wrap down, getting the wrinkles away from slightly rounded tummy. "Visiting some old friends."

"Got proof?" The halfling asked, her fingers rolling as though to limber up.

"For four individuals who barged onto my property, and all but accused me of attacking people in a sewer?" Her voice was venom. "Leave my property, or I will call the police."

"No." The elf drew his gun out, and aimed it at her. He grunted in surprise when his hand fell off, then, with a quick stroke of a blade - adamantium wonderful for disarming ones foes. The cane fell, the hidden blade inside held high.

It did not take long after that, as she slid her glasses back up beyond her beautiful golden eyes, that she had four new statues.

"Please see to the blood, Agu. I am going to bed." She twirled the pistol, a sleek black 1911A1 and smiled. The snakes hissed approvingly at the weapon. "Please get me another glass of wine before joining me?"

"Of course, Miss 'Deusa."

No comments:

Post a Comment